REIN’s platform makes it possible – and practical to accelerate insurtech product development, so you can quickly deploy scalable, flexible solutions designed to better select risk, price risk and distribute product. We’ve assembled a passionate, empowered team of pioneers and experts from the technology and insurance industries. Together, they combine deep product insight with advanced implementation expertise.
We are looking for an intern for the AI space, to do the following:
- Explore and document a variety of external datasets.
- Present findings of relevant information to our projects.
- Write scripts to interact with external APIs to pull data.
- Validate and test our internal data transformations.
- Familiarity with Python, SQL, HTTP Requests, and Hadoop/Spark will be a bonus.
In order to apply for this position, students must submit an application to the Venture for Canada Atlantic Internship Program here: http://bit.ly/VFC4dal
Becoming an intern gives students access to awesome opportunities like these, and the three day training camp hosted at ShiftKey Labs!